Refund/Return Policy: Refunds will be done through the Original Mode of Payment
- FORE shall not be liable to you due to its inability to fulfil the Booking by reason of any fire, earthquake,
flood, substantial snowstorm, epidemic, explosion, strikes, riot, civil disturbance, war, act of God, any failure
or delay of any transportation, power or communications system or any similar events which are beyond the control of FORE.
In such event, FORE shall use its reasonable endeavours to provide alternative arrangements or refund any sums paid.
- Hotels are under renovation from time to time and will take all possible steps to limit disruption to their guests. If a hotel is carrying
out renovations whilst a guest is resident, this will not entitle you to a refund.
Some hotels have floating published rates that change daily. We will not pay refunds or accept as a reason for non-payment, that our rate was,
on the day, close to or above the hotel's published rate.
- If travelling with babies and infants it is the responsibility of travellers
to ensure that they bring with them, as well as fit, the correct child /infant seat for
use in the booked vehicle. Failure to do this could result in the service not taking place with no refund possible
- Scheduled sightseeing or extended tours may comprise visits to more than one country.
Neither FORE nor the tour supplier accepts any responsibility should a traveller not be able to proceed with such
a tour because s/he does not have the required travel documentation, e.g. a valid passport or visa. Failure to have
such documentation may result in the traveller being refused entry into a country on the tour itinerary. In this event, no refunds will be given.
Where it is necessary to cancel the service(cancelation by fore), travellers will be offered a full refund.
Tour suppliers reserve the right to alter itineraries or to cancel tours at short or no notice for any reason.
Occasionally scheduled sightseeing and extended tours do not proceed for local reasons. In the event that it becomes necessary to cancel a tour,
at least one of the following alternatives will be offered:
To continue with the requested tour but at an alternative time or date.
To change to a different tour.
To receive a full refund
Tour suppliers reserve the right to ask any person to withdraw from any tour if they deem their behaviour or conduct offensive or a nuisance to other passengers. Any refund will be made at the discretion of the tour supplier.
No refund will be made for any unused portions of the Booking.
- In case of car hire , No refund will be given for early return of the vehicle.
- No refunds or replacements will be made for loss, theft or partly used Rail Passes.
For refunds on unused passes please refer to the conditions on the pass cover.